Jmnoi

Hello Mack,

You can use an if statement to "group" your empty rows. Insert a column to
the left of your data and start on the first new cell in the new column.
(For example: your data is from cell A2 through G82 [A2:G82] - when you
insert the new column, your data will move one column right [B2:H82] with the
"A" column blank. With this example, you would begin in cell A2 and write
the following:

=IF(B2="","1","")

This means: If cell B2 is blank, then enter the number 1, if not, do nothing
(leave this cell blank).
Autofill (copy formula, with relative referencing - cell reference will
increase by one automatically) this formula all the way down to the end of
your data, then sort by column A.
All of the "1"'s will group together and you can delete them as a range
(group).

I hope this helps - I've used it and it works perfectly.

"MacK" wrote:

How can I delete every other row on an Excel worksheet without highlighting
and deleting each row in turn?
--
MacK