Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GM GM is offline

Default Subtotal Function response is slow

hi,

I have one application, where data is being selected from database using sql
and then data is put in 3 excel worksheets. once data is copied from
recordset, I am doing some formatting and using excel subtotal function in a
loop for 3 worksheets. I have observed that subtotal for 1 worksheet is
completing in 4 secs and for 2 nd worksheet it takes 11 sec and for 3rd
worksheet it takes 20 sec.

Is there any way to improve this performace. If takes 4 sec for first
worksheet, i am not sure why it is taking more time for subsequent worksheets?

any help in this matter is highly appreciated.
GM