Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Do While Loop

I'm having trouble with something kinda simple and hoping someone can
set me straight. All I want to do is go to the end of my 'do while'
loop and run the loop again; I don't want to exit the loop (which is
what 'exit do' will do).

My code looks like this:

***
do while 'something is true'
if var1 = var2 then
'do nothing here when if statement is true
else if 'used for false if statement
statement inserted here to change value of var1
goto "loop" 'this is where my problem is
end if
'more code here that should only run when above IF statement is
true.
loop
***
How do I get my code to loop without exiting my loop when my IF
statement is false?

Thanks,

~tom