Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Using list or macros to input predetermined values

Please refer

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Simmo86" wrote:

Hi, I'm not too familiar with the use of macros, and I'm not sure I need to
use them in this case. However, I am looking to essentially create a single
list that inputs values across a range of cells (across columns). For
example, consider a table of values:

A 1 13
B 5 10
C 2 7

I would like to create a spreadsheet containing a cell with a list, where I
can select the row A,B or C - and the adjacent values will automatically be
entered. (ie. select B from a list, and 5 10 appear (calling from a
preconstructed table).

I'm sure there are a number of ways, which is the simplest? Cheers.