Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Conditional formatting of a Row

Thank Anand

I jus have one question it only strikes through the amont I would like to
strikethrough the Row any suggestions please
--
N/A

"anandydr" wrote:

If using 2007

1. Click on the home tab in the ribbon.
2. Click on conditional formatting
3. Go to highlight cell rules and the Equal to.
4. In the with drop down box select Custom format.
5. Tick the strickthrough checkbox and choose color red.
6. Click OK and again OK.

HTH

Regards,
Anand

On May 1, 4:00 pm, Joel wrote:
Thanks Ossie

The Cell range is U to Y

The table looks like the

2 Electric £79.00
3 Gas £74.00
3 Water £40.00

Lets say I pay my electric bill and that shows 0 I want it to put a
strikethrough the whole row and turn it red.

Then when I pay my gas bill want the same to happen and so on...

Thanks again
--
N/A

"OssieMac" wrote:
Can you post a sample range of cells that is to turn Red plus the cell
address which will be zero when the range turns red etc.

Need to know what the relationship is between the cells to be conditionally
formatted and the cell that contains the value to control it.

OssieMac

"Joel" wrote:

I have a small offset group of cells on the edge of my main spreadsheet which
details my monthly bills.

When a bill has been paid and reads 0 I want it to turn red and put a
strikethrough that row. Not the entire row just part of the row that shows
that my little table on the edge of my spreadsheet.

Regards and thanks in Advance
--
N/A- Hide quoted text -