Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
thole thole is offline

Default import shape from other sheet based on destination sheet data

I need to import a shape from a sheet in my current workbook based on
the value of a non-empty cell in column B.
I have several sheets in which I need to import shapes in Column A (the
shapes all have the same name). These shapes are in other sheets named
after the value in column B. I need to search column B of the
destination sheet for a shape name (ex: SH01), and then search the
workbook for a sheet named "SH01", copy the shape in A1 fro "SH01" into
the destination sheet.

--
thole
thole's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=271