Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Stuck on SaveAs FileFormat in Excel 2007 VBA

Very strange

You can send me the xls private if you want so I can try it here for you

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
It's a folder on my C drive and I'm seeing some temp files there, but nothing
else. Also, no errors. It's just closing Excel. The workbook with the
code is also an .xls.

Strange, huh?

Barb

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Barb

This must work in 2007
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="myName.xls", FileFormat:=56
Do you have permission to save a file in that folder ?

keeps kicking me out of Excel

What do get ? Errors ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
I have the following line of code that just keeps kicking me out of Excel.

oWB.SaveAs Filename:=aWBName, FileFormat:=FileFormatNum

In this case,

aWBName = "myName.xls"
FileFormatNum = 56

What am I missing?

I'm saving the workbook to ths same folder as the original oWB so am not
including the path.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt