Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gina Gina is offline

Default what formula would be used for the following

spreadsheet I need help with trying to total a group of numbers. Here is
the prob...
The bottom number changes daily. I have the cell where it takes a number
from a cell in the spreedsheet and then subtract all the amounts about the
bottom cell. What ever is left is posted there. I need to have it so if it
returns a negative number the total will skip that amount or put a 0 in that
place. How do I do this?
I have inventory constantly going out and coming in. If I am not at work i
need it to be where the other employees can enter the new inventory total and
the spreadsheet ajust accordingly.
Thank you!