Bob Phillips

Are you up for an add-in?

Public Function MultiCat(ByRef rRng As Range, _
Optional ByVal sDelim As String = "") As String
Dim rCell As Range
For Each rCell In rRng
If rCell.Value < "" Then
MultiCat = MultiCat & sDelim & rCell.Text
End If
Next rCell
MultiCat = Mid(MultiCat, Len(sDelim) + 1)
End Function

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"css" wrote in message
I have run into a small problem. The conditional formatting was working

fine,
but I can only have 3 conditional formats. I will be entering many

different
jobs numbers and will want all of them to have a conditional format so

that
if I enter the same job number somewhere else within the same worksheet,

it
will be highlighted or the font will change to bold. Is it possible to
conditional format so many different numbers?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Conditional formatting will do it with a formula of say

=COUNTIF(A:IV,A1)1

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"css" wrote in message
If I enter a number into any cell which has already been entered into

another
cell, regardless of row or column, is there any way in which my

attention
could be drawn to the fact that this number is already in the

worksheet,
i.e.
by highlighting or something similar.