Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default excel 2003 output file

douglas -

Excel super-guru Ron de Bruin has many varieties of VBA examples for sending
workbooks or worksheets via email. See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"douglas" wrote in message
I would like to know how to write out excel 2003 excel worksheets to
separate
files. Basically I need to write out each excel 2003 file generated by a
vb.net 2005 desktop application to separate workbooks. Each separate
worksheet is going to be email and encrypted for each customer.
Thus I would appreciate any suggestions that you have how to accomplish
this task.

Thanks!