Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DG DG is offline

Default How to assign a macro to a pivot in Excel 2000

Hi everyone.
The problem concerns Excel 2000. There is a pivot and a macro in the
worksheet. This macro should run automatically each time a new pivot
table report is displayed or pivot data are refreshed. I couldn't assign
a macro to pivot dropdown menu. Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate()
event is neither accessible (Excel 2000). I tried searching Google for
any hint of a problem but couldn't find any. Could you please give me
some clues? Regards,
DG