Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kirkm[_8_] kirkm[_8_] is offline

Default Excel Versions

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 07:54:25 -0000, "Nigel"
wrote:

Gidday

Sounds like you do not a licensed copy of the software or it is a demo
version?

Assume it's the full thing - on a laptop with Vista. But not mine -
somneone I'm helping by email. I suspect licenced or not (and I've not
asked) would make no difference to its backwards compatibilty ?

Try running; this following code

MsgBox Application.Version

Then look up the resulting version number in the following reference

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/versions.htm

Will do. Thanks

Also found someone who knows this and the earlier version(s)
and the differences. Slowing sorting the most important ones.

Cheers - Kirk