Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Assistance with code

If you use the variable to store the value 2, then you do not need to copy
anything to use that value anywhere on the worksheet. i.e. you can use code
like:

ActiveSheet.Range("b10") = myMult

or you and use:

ActiveSheet.Range("B10") = Sheets(2).Range("A6")*myMult

The clipboard is not essential for using the value stored in the variable.

"JMay" wrote:

I've currently using the following

Range("Q1").Copy 'my cell Q1 contains the Value 2
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlMultiply, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

But I would like to include the VAlue 2 in this code (away from Spredsheet)

I'de like to use a normal Variable like
MyMult = 2 ' I obviously need to get MyMult into the CLIPBOARD, but How??

How would I change the above code to accomidate the MyMult