Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Automation add-in avaible in VBS,Access,Word,PPT but not in Ex

It is too general a question to really answer. Did it actually start
executing you add-in or fail during the cal. I would add some debug messages
into the add-in and see if you can futher isolate the problem. Doess it
happen with all workbooks. Try older workbooks to make sure it not failing
because of some change to the workbook.

"Joel" wrote:

Are you calling the addin from a worksheet or from VBA code in excel?
Where is the data coming from?

You are probably passing the add-in bad data. You should do better error
checking in the add-in. Also if you are callling the addin from VBA make
sure there are no errors in the VBA code. Ofter when you have ON ERROR
RESUME NEXT is masks real errors.

"Bossun" wrote:

Hi,

I created an Automation Add-in for Excel 2003 using c#

I installed this add-in and everything functioned well till yesterday.

Today, all my worksheets crashes when they call functions from my add-in.

the strangest think is that I can use this functions in Access/Word/VbScript
but not in Excel.

Does someone encounter this problem?

Thank you for your help