Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
grmotild grmotild is offline

Default VB NET and Excel

Hello everyone. Will be very appreciated for helping.
I am in the planning stage of desktop application development using VS2005(VB)
The program retrieves data from DB, then locate it on predesigned excel
sheet and save it. Program should work with all versions of Excel because
intranet users have those.
I am looking for way to include excel sheet into winform, with ability to
edit and save it. I tried already gembox, DSOFramer, but all looks likes
gaming, i need strong solutions if available. Unfortunately the responsible
person for excel templates changes it often and I should use direct input
data into ceils like A5="XXXX"
Thank you for any help
Michael