Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default XL2003 Embedded Charts

It would help to know which error you see.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Alistair F" wrote in message
I'm having trouble trying to modify the Values property of a SERIES object
for an embedded chart. I've tried vaious permutations around statements
such
as

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(3).Values = ranSchValuesRange

ranSchValuesRange is a Range object set to the values to be used by the
SERIES object. I've tried using the ARRAY definition as well and this
makes
no difference. I keep getting the error message

Unable to set the Values property of the Series class

I'm sure I've used this type of statement before but for a Chart sheet but
keep running into difficulties trying to replicate some procedures for
embedded charts.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.