Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
siamadu[_2_] siamadu[_2_] is offline

Default Using Option Buttons as An AutoFilter

I have an excel spreadsheet with a list of inventory parts. As many of
you know, there could be thousands and thousands of parts in any given
inventory.

Instead of using the ordinary filter to drill down to the actual item,
I would like to create a custom made user form to do the filtering.

Here is the set-up:

1. Select the type of part(column #1)
2. Select the type of data you want to search in (this would be any
other column)
3. Narrow down the search by entering a keyword.

One worksheet will have the user form
One worksheet will have the parts

I would like build a code that will do the filtering from the user
form. Then display the results below the user form.

I have attached a copy of my excel worksheet and the user form.

|Filename: Parts Test.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=76|

siamadu
siamadu's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=128