Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
salgud salgud is offline

Default How to create "permanent" toolbars

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:00:24 -0800, Gord Dibben wrote:

Actually you can have a Personal.xls in 2003 and add buttons to the Toolbar.

These customizations are saved in your Excel11.xlb file.

I don't recommend going with that method due to a larger *.xlb file tending
to become corrupt and cause problems.

But you can still do it the way you did in Excel 2000 if you choose.

Gord

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:28:24 -0800 (PST), davegb
wrote:

Thanks for the reply. They've sure figured out how to make it way more
complicated, haven't they? Another M$ dehancement to Office 2003!
Happy Holidays.

Just to let you know, I finally got time to get to this and it worked fine.
Made some mods to put the toolbar up adjacent to the formatting toolbar and
also to get rid of that annoying "Reviewing" toolbar that XP wants up all
the time.

Thanks!