Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default How do I make this code shorter? Its Result should be given to var

Make a brand new separate post and somebody will be along to help.

This contains good advice about asking newsgroup questions...
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Jay"

wrote in message
Hi Jim Cone,
i find your code useful but I haven't use it yet. Anyway I have a program
here that was created by someone and its intended for me to analyze the this
system, but with my knowledge I guess It'll take so much time for me
analyzing it and its urgently needed to be updated. You are very fluent with
function/s, almost the entire program was created with function. Can I seek
your help regarding this?
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Jay