Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mctabish Mctabish is offline

Default How can I cut and paste from excel to other applications, multiple pieces of info?

They are several industy specific (cable ISP), custom programs and Remedy.
I was thinking about possibly using something like Multi Clipboard and
writing the info I need to work with to its clip file,then closing and
reopening the app, but I know there has to be a better way as we are talking
about program load/unload times etc.. Multiclip board loads the clipboad by
hotkey, so it works fairly well with programs.

Thanks

Mc

"Leith Ross" wrote in message

Hello Mctabish,

The methods of transferring data between the applications and Excel can
be quite complex. It would help to know which applications you are
using. There will probably be more than one macro to accomplish this as
the same solution may not work will all the applications.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--
Leith Ross