Peo Sjoblom

You need to refer to the previous cell if you want to add 1 to each day (or
using the COLUMN function)
put TODAY() (or press ctrl + ;) in A1, in B1 put this formula and copy
across

=IF(A1="","",IF(WEEKDAY(A1+1,2)5,A1+7-WEEKDAY(A1-2),A1+1))

will skip weekends but you obviously have to fix the holidays manually or
put them in a list and
add some conditions if the dates match dates in the list

Peo Sjoblom

"Shadyhosta" wrote in message
I don't understand why a "Monday" date. I want my first column to be
today() + 1. I tried this formula, and then tried right clicking on the
cell, but only got a drop down menu, and was unable to drag.

"RagDyer" wrote:

Put a Monday date in your first column.
Right click and drag the fill handle aross as many columns as you
estimate
you'll need.
When you release the mouse, you'll see a pop-up menu with one of the
choices
to fill the range with "weekdays".

As for holidays, only you know what's a holiday for your firm (Veteran's
Day - Friday after Thanksgiving).
You'll have to adjust for them manually.
--

HTH,

RD

"Shadyhosta" wrote in message
Ok, if I want to date successive column headings to return progressive
dates,
I can use Today (), Today() + 1, Today + 2, etc. What if I want this
progression to skip weekend and holiday dates?