Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Couple of Macro Questions

"Bill" wrote in message
Hi All,

Pretty new to this but been having a play with a simple macro that resets
column width, row depth, print settings etc of a spreadsheet that has been
exported from Access. A couple of questions:-

1. When I record a macro there used to be a stop button. Its gone!! I know
I can still stop the macro in the menu but what have I done to cause the
stop button to disappear and can I get it back?

Start recording another macro, then goto ToolsCustomise and select the
Toolbars tab, then check the Stop Recording checkbox

And don't close it by hitting the "X" when recording a macro or you will
lose it again.

2. Can I edit recorded macro?

Of course, it is just a macro Go to the VBIDE (Alt-F11), and edit it as
normal.