Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eivind Eivind is offline

Default Calling VB functions that are stored in an addin

I have a VB function, say test, that is stored in an addin. In my Excel
workbook I refer to the function by writing =test(...) in the appropriate
cell. When I transfer the workbook and the addin to a colleague, I experience
that the funtion call has been preset with the full file address to the addin
file, i.e. ='C:\Documents and Settings\cu72\Application
Data\Microsoft\AddIns\addin_containing_test.xla'!t est(...).
And since my colleague doesn't have access to my C: drive the program
doesn't work. A workaround is of course to manually remove the full string
everywhere, but that's rather cumbersome and not very elegant. There must be
a better way?
Any suggestion will be appreciated :)