Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Paul is offline

Default combo boxes entering data

Hello all, I was wondering is there a training site that deals with
userforms, searched madly but not able to find a free one. any suggestions.

I am not that computer savvy so any help with my question would be great.

I have a spreadsheet with student results I want to automate, I ve created a
userform that askes the teacher to select the subject assignment they wish to
enter
this then leads to another user form where the teacher either enters the
student id number or name and then a result of only a U or an S, they click
ok to enter another grade or cancel to stop.

Big problem is I don't know how to do the code.

this is the spreadsheet

student no. last name first name en401ass1 en401ass2 final grade en555ass1
025554 chuck john
115666 duncan peter
5665 skinner sam

etc

Have been stuggling with this for so long please help