Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default How do I create my own functions in Microsoft Excell 2003

I am currently using excel to debug a program that I am writting. I want to
verify that the data is correct, but in order to do that I want to create a
compute distance function, which will take in 4 cells, which need to be in
order and return the distance.

My biggest hurdle is creating a custom function in Microsoft Excel 2003.
Especially given that when I use the help feature to accomplish this goal I
receive this message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.

Thanks for you help.