Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Add 10 minutes to a Date

Ther are two solutions

1) ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time") + 1/(24 * 6)
2) ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time") + TimeSerial(0,
10, 0)

"RyanH" wrote:

I have a procedure that imports data from another workbook. I want ensure
that the source workbook has been updated in the last 10 minutes before I do
the import. How can I do this? Here is an example:

' make sure macola file has been updated in the last 10 mins
If ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time") + 10 minutes <
Date Then
Call UpdateStatusOnOpen(ThisWorkbook)

Cheers,
Ryan