Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Create sheets from Autofilter output

I'd look at these techniques:

Ron de Bruin's EasyFilter addin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Code from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

Tomas Stroem wrote:

Hello,

I am quite new to VBA programming so I have no idea if this is possible to
create.

My problem. I have a workbook with one sheet containing all order data for
our company.
From this workbook I want to create a new workbook with extracts per
customer and description of product. Each product shoul generate an own sheet
in this workbook.

Does anyone have an idea??

Regards
--