RBeau

Default Format does not look the same

I have built a spreadsheet that automatically changes cell format based on
completion of work. For instance, if a task is not complete by a day it first
turns yellow, then red - when complete blue.

Without any activity completed, the spreadsheet currently has automatically
turned several cells to red or yellow .. as it should. So the spreadsheet
works fine on my desktop.

However, the same spreadsheet to my colleagues for them to use with their
programs, the cells that are red / yellow when I am viewing the spreadsheet,
are still green on theirs. They are using the same version of the software.

When you use conditional formatting on a spreadsheet, and then save and
distribute, is there something that needs to happen when opened on another
desktop to activate the conditional formatting?

Thanks to anyone that can provide any suggestions.

RB