Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cardan cardan is offline

Default EDATE & #NA Errors

On Sep 23, 5:20*am, "Jim Rech" wrote:
Edate and all the ATP functions are built into Excel 2007. *So you
definitely do not need or want the ATP attached. *Beyond that you might see
Ron's page here if a non-English language is involved. *I don't use these
functions much so that's the extent of my "knowledge".

http://www.rondebruin.nl/atp.htm

--
Jim"cardan" wrote in message

| Hello,
| I recently switched to Excel 2007 and I am still using and modifying
| models created in Excel 2003. Sometimes, I am getting the #NA errors
| where my EDATE function is supposed to be when I open the file. It
| seems to have something with transferring between Excel 2003 and 2007
| versions. When I close and open the file in 2007 that seems to be when
| the issue occurs. *Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have
| the analysis toolpak active as well as automatic calculations. I
| haven't been able to pinpoint why or how to fix. Any suggestions?
| Thank you for your time in advance. *DJC

Thanks Jim, It is an English version so I don't believe that is the
issue. You mentioned that I do not need or want the ATP attached. How
do I take it off? I had to install the ATP in 2007 when I first got
it. Do I have to "uncheck" these add-ins? Thanks again.