Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Convert numbers to HEX

The Hex function as suggested is probably OK for your needs. But to be on
the safe side post an example of a Hex code and the equivalent number, just
in case the bit and or byte order is reversed.

Regards,
Peter T

"Madiya" wrote in message
I am using excel to open a web page with a url.
All are fine except building a url where I need to convert contents of
cell to HEX.
All cell contents will be 10 digit numbers.
I have a url which will be appended with this HAX at the end.

Is there any way to convert this 10 digit numbers to HEX by VBA?

Regards,
Madiya