Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default "Move Several Cols Down One Row"

Hi

One way to do it:

Set StartCell = Range("B2")
Set LastCell = Range("F" & Cells(Rows.Count, "F").End(xlUp).Row)
Set ShiftRange = Range(StartCell, LastCell)

ShiftRange.Cut Destination:=StartCell.Offset(1, 0)

Regards,
Per

On 19 Sep., 03:10, Don wrote:
Howdy folks,

I have data in Cols A through F...about 6 to 7 thousand rows (varies). *I'd
like to shift all data in Range B2 through F (LastRow) *down one row. *I know
I can do this with a copy/paste macro but was wondering if that is the best
way to accomplish this.

All comments appreciated,