Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clearing contents from a range

See inline comments..

I kinda liked your code...

Thanks!

At first blush I thought it was going to take more code than that to set
start and end rows as you did so I used the areas. I thought I was being
kinda slick and avoiding a lot of headaches. You proved me wrong.

That's what I have always liked about programming in general (and this
includes Excel formula development as well)... there are usually more than
one way to code a solution and each tends to be interesting in their own
right. Sometimes an idea you see someone use in one of them may becomes a
central method you choose for a similar, but different problem later on.

To G. Yamada - Is there a quick way to learn VBA... In short no. VBA is a
language like any other language. The only way to be good at it is to
devote
time and effort towards it. Excel VBA for dummies is a great place to
start.
Check out this link...

I have found the "For Dummies" series of books to be a great introduction to
the topics they cover so, yes G. Yamada, that would be a great place to
start. You might also find the brief tutorial at this link to be helpful as
well.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)