Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Naz Naz is offline

Default those little "moving lines"

you can put in

application.cutcopy = false

at the end.

"Eric @ BP-EVV" wrote:

I guess I got a little too excited at first....I've tried your suggestion and
the lines are still there....they show up when the copy command is executed
and don't go away after the paste command.....anyone have any other ideas ?

" wrote:

Hi
Don't put them in!
Worksheets("Items in F4106 Weight OK").Range("L2:M2.Copy
ActiveSheet.Paste Destination:=Worksheets("Items in F4106 Weight
OK").Range("L3:L" & rcount18)

You can Always leave out the select when copying (which is what puts
the lines in)
regards
Paul

On Sep 12, 3:53 pm, Eric @ BP-EVV
wrote:
After the following section of vba code runs, the little "moving lines" that
show the range of cells as selected are still there....how do I un-select
that range ?

Worksheets("Items in F4106 Weight OK").Range("L2:M2").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveSheet.Paste Destination:=Worksheets("Items in F4106 Weight
OK").Range("L3:L" & rcount18)

Thanks !