Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Manage and run a WMP Playlist in Excel

On the control toolbaox there is a hammer and wrench icon. I you click it you
will get a list of controls. WMP is listed. Select it and you can draw an
instance of it on your spreadsheet as an embeded object. Double clicking it
exposes it's events in VBA...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"KJ MAN" wrote:

I would like for my Active X control Button to Open Windows Media Player
and play Songs from my Spreadsheet. Can anyone help.
DDE Initiate/Execute Does not open wmplayer.exe (says its missing or damaged)
Shell doesn't work for me either.
Please Help.

Thanks