Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KWarner KWarner is offline

Default IRibbonUI error

Thanks for your response Ron. I guess I'll stop wasting time trying to find a
solution. It's more of an annoyance than a problem anyway.
By the way, your website has been invaluable to me in figuring out how to
make the ribbon work the way I want it. Thanks.

Kevin

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Kevin

That's the same as I always do.
No big problem so I never looked if I can avoid it

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"KWarner" wrote in message ...
During debugging, when I get a run-time error and choose end instead of
debug, my cached IRibbonUI gets reset. Then, when i try to InvalidateControl
I get an Object variable not set error. The only way I have figured out to
reset the IRibbonUI is to close the workbook and then re-open it. Am I
missing something, or is this the only option?
Thanks for any help.
Kevin