Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] NoSpam@aol.com is offline

Default Modules

I often name modules with a single lowercase letter followed by the module
name beginning with an uppercase letter. Example:
aPublicDefs
bInitialization
cFunctions
dGeometry
eEtc

That "groups" them as I desire and orders them in a way that makes sense to
me. Since I do not use the module names in the code, it is easy to insert
a new module by just changing the 1st letters of the modules that follow.

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:54:23 -0400, "Jim Rech" wrote:

there is a way to create folders

No there isn't. The best you can do I think is to name of modules you want
to keep together similarly since Excel lists them alphabetically.