Paul Sheppard

csinvestor Wrote:
I need some help with the following problem:

1. I have built a s/s that analyzes multiple variables (e.g. cost of
sales,
SG&A spend, etc.) in a "current state" and "next gen state". The
variables
are analyzed for a range of company revenue sizes (e.g. $25M,
$25-$100M,
$101-$250M, etc.).
2. Based upon the above data, I would like to populate a s/s with that
data,
dependent upon the input from a third party. For example, if the third
party
inputs $55M revenues, I would like to populate the sheet with all of
the data
related to "current state" and "next gen state" companies between
$25-$100M.
The third party input will vary each time that it is entered.

Not sure how to do this and would love some input from anyone who might
know.

Thanks!

Hi csinvestor

Try creating a lookup table, then use the VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP functions

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=402040