Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default Breakdown grouping

I can't help but notice the data. Look's like you could be down the hall
from me. Dial x2158, if I answer the phone I can help you with your
workbook. If someone else answers don't tell 'em who sent you!

"red_jellybean" wrote:

I need to breakdown the spreadsheet.
Origin City, Origin State, Dest City, Dest ST, Product Code = Freight Rate.

Somehow, the data provided to me is
Origin Group, Dest Group, Product code group = Freight Rate

and then a seperate spreadsheet with the cities in the Origin Group or
cities in the Dest Group and also Product Codes in the grouping.

I would like to know if there is a way to split the grouping up and make it
show specific Origin, Dest, Product Code.

Origin Dest Product Code
Rate
Houston Group Midland Group 28181 $1000

Houston Group
Houston
Deer Park
Dallas

Midland Group
Midland
Bay City
Saginaw

28181 Group
2818101
2818102
2818103

So any combination of the 3 groups will have the same frieght rate of $1000