Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default opening an excel file from a website using vba

More detail and url(s) along with examples. You can probably use an external
query to make it all automatic with one mouse click.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jayne22" wrote in message
Is there a way to open and activate an excel spreadsheet from an online
source using vba? I am attempting to write a function in one spreadsheet
that
calls upon and performs a function on another sheet; unfortunately this is
spreadsheet from an online site that changes daily.

I know how to open and activate a sheet that is within my own folder, but
this is obviously more complex.