Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jreg Jreg is offline

Default Moving Information from AD to Excel Using VBScript

Hi there;

I am trying to run a script that will move account information, such as
Lastname, to an Excel Document.

I've never done anything with VBScript so I'm not sure how the whole thing
works.

I found a script that looks promising at:

http://www.visualbasicscript.com/m_29830/tm.htm

I tried going into Excel an going to ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor; and
then double clicking on the sheet1 and pasting the script into there. When I
hit the play (or run) button I get a compilation error that highlights the
"Set" and says this is an "Inalid Outside Proceedure"

I'm kinda stuck and any help is appreciated.

Jreg