Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default CommandBars in 2007?

invoked via a custom CommandBar

Your commandbar customizations should appear on the Add-in tab. If that's
not good enough then you have to get into the new customization scheme known
as RibbonX. Ron's site as FSt1 mentioned has good information as does MS's
and quite a few others. There are even a book or two on the subject, which
is completely different than commandbars btw.

The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) was provided by MS for end users to put their
own custom/favorite items in easy reach. MS did not intend for developers
to use it themselves and made it almost impossible to do so. So the way to
proceed as a developer is to learn RibbonX.

--
Jim