Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Printing an array of worksheets

Gord,

Thanks for the info. Oddly, now when I try it, that is the default. I
didn't change it, so I suspect it was the default before, but now the two
sheets are going to one job.

Doug
Doug

Excel will print selected sheets as one print job including sequential
page
numbering.

Select the sheets then FilePrintActive Sheet(s) to get one job.

OP may be running up against the limitations of the PDF printer in use.

Some versions of Adobe Acrobat have a habit of creating separate PDF files
for
each sheet.

I use PrimoPDF and do not have that problem.

http://www.primopdf.com/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:23:52 -0700, "Doug Glancy"

wrote:

I've never noticed this before, but it seems that printing multiple sheets
always creates multiple print jobs. If I print two spreadsheets and then
look at the printer properties, there are two jobs. So it looks like it's
just how Excel does it. If you google "print several pages as one job"
there's a discussion that seems to confirm this.

hth,

Doug

"Yoam69" wrote in message
When I try to print an array of worksheets, I'm getting multiple print
jobs
instead of one. Here is my code:

Dim MyArray As Variant
MyArray = Array("Cover", "Summary", "DailySchedule", "Routes",
"Pickups",
"CostSummary", "StdTerms", "Acceptance")
Worksheets(MyArray).PrintOut

Any idea why this happens? If I'm printing to the printer, it's OK.
But,
want to be able to create a single pdf file, for example, and I don't
want
it
to creates several print jobs.