Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul D Byrne. Paul D Byrne. is offline

Default Calendar Control Missing ??

Hi Gord,

I had this problem and used the files in the website. However found that,
despite running Excel 2002 SP3 the 2002 file didn't work, came up with an
Automation Error. Loading the 2000 version works, however the calendar
doesn't have numbers on the dates. We are going to try installing access,
testing it and then uninstall access (licensing issues). Do you know why the
numbers would not appear or why 2002 file doesn't work on 2002 SP3 ?

thanks,

Paul B.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Leanne

If the version of MS Office does not include Access, you will not have the
Activex Control file mscal.ocx.

To download it got to http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm and see the
download at left side.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 May 2008 03:37:01 -0700, Leanne M (Aussie)
wrote:

Thanks I shall give that a go tonight and let you know.