Bob Phillips

HTH

RP

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Duhhhh !!! <g

"Ray A" wrote in message
RD
Uncheck the ignore blank box then it worked for me
HTH

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Doesn't work for me Bob, and I'll be darned ... I can't figure out why

or
what else to use?!?!

*Can't* stop B from accepting input when A is blank.

Does it work on your box?

RD

-------------------

-------------------

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Use data validation with a custom formula of

=AND(A2<"", B2=A2)

--

HTH

RP

"patam" wrote in
message ...

I need to make sure that the date entered in column B is equal to or
greater than column A and that no date can be entered in "b" if "a" is
blank

--
patam

patam's Profile: