Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Variable dependent Custom Dialog boxes

How do you load the other "dialog box" and is the "dialog box" a text box,
list box or combo box...? and if there is code associated with it, you should
probably post that also so we can understand what is meant by constant rows
of information. That is: Constant as in static, or constant as in
everchanging which would be dynamic.

"cparkerUA" wrote:

I am trying to create a custom dialog box where the number of columns is
dependant on a varable defined in the previous dialog box. Here is as much
code as I have.

Dim ArchNum

Sub BidSheet()
ArchNum = InputBox("Enter number of Arches", Arches)

End Sub

I know this code sets 'ArchNum' to the specified number entered however I do
not know how to translate this value into the next dialog box's format. I
want the variable "ArchNum" to equal the number of columns in a custom dialog
box that displays constant rows of information. Is it possible to alter a
custom dialog box in this manner?