Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cparkerUA cparkerUA is offline

Default Variable dependent Custom Dialog boxes

I am trying to create a custom dialog box where the number of columns is
dependant on a varable defined in the previous dialog box. Here is as much
code as I have.

Dim ArchNum

Sub BidSheet()
ArchNum = InputBox("Enter number of Arches", Arches)

End Sub

I know this code sets 'ArchNum' to the specified number entered however I do
not know how to translate this value into the next dialog box's format. I
want the variable "ArchNum" to equal the number of columns in a custom dialog
box that displays constant rows of information. Is it possible to alter a
custom dialog box in this manner?