Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
melmac melmac is offline

Default Want to learn macros in excel

Thanks to you all!!!! Great help! Norman,Anon,Gord,Yossy...many thanks! ;-)

--
"excel newbie"

"Yossy" wrote:

refer to Ron's site. This should help too http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

"melmac" wrote:

hi everyone,

I'm really intrested in learing how to use macros. Anyone who can provide a
link where i can learn using macros in excel step by step? Or perhaps
documents i can refer to? I do have bit of knwledge bout VB programming,
however when i try checking out if i can do macros....hehehehe i failed, it's
quite hard to refer to the cells, or sheets or even obtaining the value of a
certain cell. The properties pane is so limited. Unlike with having a form in
VB, all the objects are there, all you need to do is name them and you can
easily program events and what not. I do hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

melmac
--
"excel newbie"