Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
anon anon is offline

Default Want to learn macros in excel

Hi,

I'm replying because I was in this situation a year ago (and am still
learning). There's loads of ways to learn, plenty of resource on the
internet but my start point would be to buy a book (or many books like
I did - try amazon). They'll become a great reference point later on
too. Also VB help in Excel is a good reference point too. Most of all
don't give up! I had many frustrations when the simplest things took
hours to code simply because I didn't know how to refer to an object /
range / variable etc. However practise makes perfect, so good luck!