Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Emily Edgington Emily Edgington is offline

Default Sheet disappears from Project Explorer

Yes, have tried it on two others and still see it. I did discover that
saving it after it reappears allows it to remain visible the next time the
file is opened, even it is not the selected sheet upon opening. I'm still
worried about calling it solved, however. Might still need to rebuild.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I've never seen this and it would scare me.

Can you see it on any other pc?

Emily Edgington wrote:

Excel 2000: I have a workbook with 10 sheets (6 hidden). If I open it and
the VBE, I cannot see sheet10 in the Project Explorer. If I select that
sheet in the workbook (it is one of the four not hidden), it appears in
Project Explorer.

Easily explained common occurrence or corruption? Before I go to the
trouble of recreating...because it will be painful.

--

Dave Peterson