Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:46:28 -0500, PokerZan
wrote:

Well thanks guys, I was able to dig up a work around.

I am using WEEKNUM to calculate annual weeks, then use the common weeks
to gather my data on a weekly basis. When I thought about it a bit more
having it broken down into monthly work weeks wasn't exactly necessary,
the entry date just had to be in the same week (common).

WEEKNUM is a great little tool that I had not used up to this point,
but RTFM'd week number in help and it worked like a charm.

All the best!

PZan

The only problem with WEEKNUM, which may or may not be a problem for you but
you should be aware of, is that there is a standard ISO weeknumber; and WEEKNUM
does not conform to this specification.

If this is an issue, post back.

--ron